Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Sports Bucket List

Sports can consume much of our time in the world we live in now, especially with television sports increasing entertainment and the economy we now live in. Although watching a football game on t.v is about like being a middle linebacker on the field today there is still nothing better than spending a day at the ballpark. In my twenty something years I have seen the Friday night lights in Alabama for my entire life, growing up in Birmingham, AL attending Spain Park High School. I have attended a number of Alabama, Auburn, and Clemson games and also seen a NFL games and other professional sporting events. In my life time there are certain places I want to visit and spend time at in order to take in the area so that it will forever be a part of me. Places like Wrigley Field in Chicago or Soldier Field where the Bears tear it up on Sundays. The tradition and love for the colors and men that play these games in cities all over the country and world are what makes sports magical for people everywhere. My bucket list would consist of spending days of my life with people I love having great times at new places all the while.



No comments:

Post a Comment